What is project risk management?
Within project management, risk management is the practice of identifying, assessing, mitigating, or even preventing risks to a project, so you can complete it safely.
The whole idea is to predict and avert disaster before it happens, so you reach your goals without issue. It can be something as small as backing up your project files, in case a computer breaks down, or forbid an even bigger disaster.
This webinar has been moved to Sept 12th 17:00 CET
5 most common types of project risks:
- Environment, safety, and health risks
- Strategic or competitive risks
- Scheduling and cost risks
- Third-party risks
- Loss of support
Let’s use monday.com to assess and monitor project risks
The monday.com’s Work OS makes it easy to build a custom workflow for handling risks that suits your company. Join Thomas when he helps you build a risk management workflow.
- Structure and manage your risks
- Helps identify all possible risks
- What is project risk management
- Project risk register – IDs, categories, dates, status, probability and impact.